Known for its team collaboration software, and tools for HD video conferencing, HD Telepresence and VoIP, Polycom needs little introduction in the field of communication. Its latest offering, Soundpoint IP series, comes with the latest technology in HD voice conferencing, and is a popular choice among business communities and call centres.
- User-centric and easy-to-use device
- Affordable, reliable and consistent in performance
- API platform with regard to customization as per business needs
- Exceptional sound quality and clarity
- Easy to deploy, manage and maintain
- Uses Polycom HD voice technology
Cisco IP Phone
Suitable for professionals in a regular office environment, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940 is best suited for light to medium calling using VoIP services.
Suitable for supporting two voice ports simultaneously (each with independent telephone numbers) and a single 10BaseT Ethernet port, the Cisco ATA 186 is a new age adaptor for VoIP services.
Grandstream IP Phone
An award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adaptor, the Grandstream HandyTone ATA-286 supports the best features in VoIP technology.
The next generation of VOIP multimedia terminal adapters, the MTA 6328Re provides increased performance resulting in wirespeed throughput.