Suitable for supporting two voice ports simultaneously (each with independent telephone numbers) and a single 10BaseT Ethernet port, the Cisco ATA 186 telephone adapter is a new age adaptor for VoIP services. The device is cost-effective as regular analog phone devices can be converted into VoIP phones. The adapter makes use of existing Ethernet LANs, in addition to broadband pipes (DSL), fixed wireless and cable modem deployments.
- Two voice ports
- IP addresses get assigned automatically
- Built-in web server assisting web configuration
- Network upgrade done remotely
- Eliminates echo and noise
- Clear and nature voice sound
- Enhanced security