We support our products and services with our commitment to quality Customer Service. You can count on IP Momentum for 24x7 service and support. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of service and can assure you of receiving professional and courteous service consistently.
Our Customer Support representatives provide end-to-end fault management that includes the opening of a “case” (i.e., a trouble ticket); monitoring progress, timely updates regarding status, and case closure with your approval. IP Momentum is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and we welcome your participation in assisting us to better provide you with the best customer service in the telecommunication industry.
- Your business never sleeps, so neither do we. We are ready to support your business whenever or wherever it’s needed.
- Local support by people who know your region, speak your language and understand your culture
- Putting first things first to restore your most critical connections. We employ a system for prioritising service problems based on the severity of the problem reported.
- Working to answer your call quickly and to return your service to full operation as fast as possible. We also proactively measure our own performance to continuously improve our service levels.
- Committed to keeping our customers informed of the status of a reported problem at regular intervals.
- Working to resolve any customer service-related issue, escalating when necessary to obtain the desired result.
Although the resolution of a fault depends upon the nature of the problem, our Customer Support Center serves as the Single Point of Contact for our customers.
Our people are highly knowledgeable and service oriented. Our first level Customer Service staff is trained to ensure a consistent level of friendly and professional support.
Our higher-level Customer Support staff and those who are members of the technical support teams possess solid trouble shooting skills and many have advanced degrees in computer science or communication engineering.
What is an SLA?
A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract between a network service provider and a customer that specifies, usually in measurable terms, what services the network service provider will furnish.
Why an SLA?
An SLA is beneficial to you because:
- it determines the percentage of the time services will be available
- it specifies performance benchmarks to which actual performance will be periodically compared
- it also specifies help desk response time for various classes of problems and usage statistics that will be provided