An award-winning next generation VoIP analog telephone adaptor, the Grandstream HandyTone ATA-286 supports the best features in VoIP technology. Affordable and easy on the pocket, this device can effectively turn a mundane analog phone into a VoIP device. The right choice for businesses ready to embrace the benefits of IP telephony network, the adapter is the best suited for analog phones, fax machines and conference phones.
- Light weight and compact
- Full feature Voice/Fax over IP
- Compatible with multiple devices
- Can be operated through 3rd party VoIP service providers
- Supports all standard features including Caller ID display, FLASH, in-band and out-of-band DTMF, dial plans etc.
- Supports popular codecs
- Provides 1 LAN port and 1 FXS interface
Suitable for supporting two voice ports simultaneously (each with independent telephone numbers) and a single 10BaseT Ethernet port, the Cisco ATA 186 is a new age adaptor for VoIP services.