Suitable for professionals in a regular office environment, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7940 is best suited for light to medium calling using VoIP services.
- High quality, hands-free speakerphone capability
- Built-in headset connectivity
- Easy access to caller information, applications, and telephone features
- Access to at least two telephone lines (or a combination of one line and one direct-access telephony feature such as AutoDial)
- Large, pixel-based display
- Regular software upgrades
Suitable for supporting two voice ports simultaneously (each with independent telephone numbers) and a single 10BaseT Ethernet port, the Cisco ATA 186 is a new age adaptor for VoIP services.